It is really neat to capture baby's tiny hands and feet since they will grow so fast.Imagine doing your child's hand or foot at a young age and being able to hold it once they graduate. Give personalized and meaningful gift for your baby or grandchild for Christmas! You can also do this with your whole family, there's lots of fun!
- Non-Toxic, Non-Allergenic.
- Made from natural seaweed and mud,100% Biodegradable.
- The statue(s) can be displayed alone or can be mounted on a plaque or put into a displaying box.
|?Age||Part||Kit No. Needed|
|0-12 Month||1 Hand or 1 Foot||1|
|1-2 Years Old||
1 Hand or 1 Foot
|3-12 Years Old||
*** Recommended:buy more than one so you can have one to practice on!
- Mix the molding powder with water. Insert baby's foot or hand into the molding container.
- After about 75 seconds the mold sets. Wiggle baby's foot (or hand) out of the molding material.
- Mix the bag of casting stone with water. Pour the casting mixture into the mold. Let the casting stone harden for two hours.
- Uncover the mold and get the statue.
- Paint and enjoy it!
- 100g x Molding powder
- 100g x Plaster
- 1 x gold/white/sliver powder
- 1 x Brush
- 1x Detailed Instructions